7.29.2010

What's wrong with this picture? I have a monkey for a child instead of a little girl, that's what's wrong.


Lila is such a climber, and I don't know what to do with her. She is much worse than either of my others. I've moved the bar stools into the garage, and the kitchen chairs sit on top of the table 90% of the time. It seems as soon as an opportunity opens up this girl doesn't miss a beat. I ran upstairs to grab something, and I guess that was just the opening she needed. She quickly pulled out a chair and slid it over to the counter to give her the boost she needed. So of course I grabbed my camera to document her antics. I keep gum in that cupboard and she knows it. I have recently moved the gum, but that has not kept her from checking anyway. (Yes, my baby chews gum like a seasoned professional, but that's a story for another day.) She has always been very curious. I know she will grow out of this phase soon, and I can't say that I will miss it. What makes me sad though is knowing she is my last and we won't go through this again. Even though it can be a terrible pain at times, I am not wishing her to grow up anytime soon. She keeps us laughing!

7 comments:

GregR said...

Clean kitchen. Clean cupboard. I don't think she's into enough yet. :)

Emily said...

She is so beautiful. She already looks so much bigger. Oh. I miss you guys.

Maggie said...

You caught me on a good day dad!

Kim M. said...

So funny! I love those cute little legs sticking out from beneath the cupboard door!

Becca Hatch said...

What a cutie!

You are an ambitious mom: a homemade quilt AND a theme party. My children likely will never receive either. But, if you want a shindig at Chuck E Cheese and an outfit from Old Navy, I'm your gal.

Amber Bonner said...

She is so cute!

Mama Janet said...

Oh, Maggie, she is getting so dang cute! I love that little sweetie~