Noelle left for Girl's Camp this morning with a huge smile on her face. I am going to miss her lots, but I'm so excited for her! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago I went to girl's camp. So, I ask the question: How can I possibly have a daughter old enough to be going?
I know she will have so much fun hanging out with her friends and doing all the fun activities the great leaders have planned. I think I am most excited for how this experience will help her testimony grow. She is a strong young lady and such a good example to others. Noelle is a great leader in our family, she is kind & generous and Logan and Lila are crazy for her (me too!)
I am so proud of you Noelle. Have a super fun week! I can't wait to hear all the stories:)
I found this note written on her white board. Isn't she so sweet?
6 comments:
oh my gosh! I can not believe she is that old....You know she will LOVE it.
so exciting! I wish I was going with her, but alas, it's not meant to be with the twins.
Did Noelle tell you she got called to be in the Beehive presidency? I think she'll be great! She got set apart on Sunday and it was a beautiful blessing, talking about how she is an amazing leader. You've really raised her right!
We are so proud of her! She is so excited to be in the beehive presidency. When she was blessed as a baby the blessing said she would be a great leader in our family. She truly is! Thanks Bre:)
I love my sweet Noey. I miss her so bad. I know she will have so much fun. Wish I was there to hear all the stories.
She is totally amazing! Wow!!!
Ella told Lynn today that she's going to girls' camp like Noelle.
Post a Comment