7.27.2010

Happy 7th Birthday Logan!

After waking up at the crack of dawn, and I do mean crack (5:30) I was able to convince Logan to snuggle with me in bed for awhile before the excitement took over and he woke up the girls. This is something I absolutely adore about Logan. He is so easily excited. Whether it's Christmas, a particular movie, his birthday, or even someone else's birthday he always makes it such a fun day for everyone because he is so happy just to be having a good time.



Opening presents, eating crepes for breakfast, and losing a tooth is a good way to start out a birthday!

Logan received a scooter for his birthday which he has ridden every day since.

Logan chose a PIRATE theme for his party this year. We've had so much fun coming up with ideas for games, activities, invitations, and decorations. As Logan's friends arrived at the party they played "Pin the Flag on the Treasure Map," and "Walk the Plank" relay race, followed by "Digging for Treasure." After breaking open the pinata, opening presents and eating yummy cake the boys played outside in the water. This mom was super tired after such a fun-filled afternoon. Here's the proof!





Logan wanted a BBQ dinner with his grandparents. Thank you to everyone who helped make this a super fun birthday celebration! I love you Logan, my super 7 year old boy!

1 comment:

Kim M. said...

What a creative and wonderful momma! Logan looks so happy. Way cute activities.