5.30.2010

I am so, so sad! After knowing for several months that Emily and her family would be moving to California, they are gone. I feel as though a piece of my heart is missing. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful, sweet, and caring sister. Not only is she a fabulous sister, but definitely a great friend. I've always felt that having her means I have a best friend. I am going to miss her like crazy.


There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you. ~Author Unknown


After everyone came to help Em and Bri move yesterday we had a bbq at my house. Emily and her family slept over, and after a big breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and bacon (Ellie's request,) and lots of hugs and tears all around they were on their way.












I love you Em-drive safe! Miss you already.

6 comments:

tracie said...

I am so sorry. We need to hang out so you are not lonely. Love ya.

Maggie said...

I would love to hang out anytime. Thanks for the support, you are awesome!

Kim M. said...

I had tears just seeing all of your tears! I know how much you love your sister, so I can imagine how hard it is to be so far from each other. But on the bright side, you can visit California!

Emily said...

I cried my eyes out reading that. Thanks for your love a sweet friendship. I miss you so much. You are my BFF. lol. I'll come see you soon.

Jennie said...

I cried right along side you when I read this. Hope you're hanging in there. So lucky to have sisters that are your best friends too. Luv ya

sbagley said...

I am crying soooo hard right now. I'm so sorry you guys are going through this. Sewing club won't be the same!!! We love and will miss you Emily, and I love ya Mags. You're the greatest.