5.01.2010

My sweet dad started a tradition a few years ago and it has seriously become a highlight of my year. Each year around Mother's Day he takes his wife, daughters, and daughters-in-law out for lunch and shopping at Gardner Village. If you've never eaten at Archibald's you are really missing out. Talk about comfort food...theirs is the best! And they have the most delicious carrot cake I have ever eaten. ("Until you try Liz's" is what everyone said) I'm really looking forward to the recipe Liz (hint hint.) It is always so enjoyable spending time with these wonderful women I am lucky enough to not only have in my life, but to call sisters. I love you all. Thanks for all the laughs!






Dad and Janet- Thanks for a wonderful day. You are awesome, I love you!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I look forward to that day all year too. It was really fun. Hopefully I can come back for next year. :)

ls said...

okay, i'll go dig out my recipe soon :). i love this tradition, too. did you happen to get a picture of all of us? i really would love a copy if you did. if not, i think emily did. tell her to blog it! :) looking forward to getting together again real soon!

Maggie said...

I did not get one of all of us, but I will let Emily know you want one. Love ya!