5.09.2010

Several months back Logan and I were given an assignment by Mrs. Reiber, Logan's kindergarten teacher. We needed to make either a number book or an ABC book for his end of the year program. The theme we came up with is "An A-Z of Logan's favorites." We had fun coming up with different ideas for each letter. I printed these pages out as 12 x 12's then cut them to fit into a 6 x 6 album. This past Friday was his program which was super cute. I am so proud of him. He got up there and sang his little heart out. We spent some time after the singing looking at the books made by the other students. I can't believe Kindergarten is coming to an end for Logan, he is getting so big. I wish I could find a way to keep him little, but I can't. I think he is pretty awesome!









4 comments:

Noelle said...

They turned out so cute! You did a way good job! :]

Kim M. said...

This is awesome! You two did a wonderful job. I'm very impressed!

Emily said...

You are amazing. I love it. I hope to be like you when I grow up.

Missy said...

You are too cute! Brinley did this last year, but hers wasn't nearly as cute as this. Love it!