5.24.2010

Our New Family Pets! Can you believe I just said that? That's right, I finally gave in and said yes to a pet. Or, should I say pet's. Two weeks ago while down in St. George (more to come on that) hanging out with my Dad and Janet, Logan with the help of Ellie and Janet was able to catch two lizards. I thought he would lose interest after a few days of playing with them, but unfortunately that was not the case. There was no way we were leaving to come home without them. So, with a shoebox full of red sand held tightly by a very curious 6 year old boy, two lizards made their way north to become a part of the Spencer family. On our way home I called and warned Gavin of what was coming. The kids and I arrived to a new terrarium and a bag of crickets.

Emma- Named by Ellie

Destroyer- Named by Logan (how appropriate)

1 comment:

Kim M. said...

Okay, I'm sure the kids LOVE them, but they are the ugliest, scariest things I've seen in a long time! Be sure to let me know where they are when I visit! Love the names though.