I had so much fun making this one! Logan has been into pirates lately as you can tell by his party theme, so this was an appropriate quilt for him. I decided to try and do the machine quilting part myself. I know I am no where near being able to do anything fancier that straight, well...fairly straight, lines. It took alot of time to do all the quilting seeing as I could only work on it when he was either not home, or asleep. I am happy with how it turned out, but I don't see myself doing many quilts this way (no worries Jen, you still have my business.)
5 comments:
darling, do you make one every year? totally impressed.
Oh, that is ADORABLE!!
You are so freakin' amazing!!! I love love love it.
Maggie this quilt is AMAZING! You are so talented! You did such a good job on the quilting! I'm so excited to see it in person.
What a great memory! So fun.
Post a Comment