7.04.2010

I have been away from blogland for a while. It has been a little busy around our house. Emily came into town so we tried to have alot of fun with the kids. Here is a little of what we did while she was here.

Played in the Sandbox




Hung out at the Creek


Laughed Lots!



Watched a Parade


Hung out with Family & Friends


Learned something new


Explored Gardner Village



Browsed the Candy Store and Enjoyed Treats




Made new quilts for Ellie & Trevor



That's the sum up of our last week or so.


Thanks for the visit Em. I love you!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad you posted those pics of me... NOT. I'm such an attractive person. LOL.

I'm so glad we were able to come to see you. It was so much fun. I hope to be able to see you here soon too. :)

BTW, Thanks for helping me with the quilts.

Kim M. said...

All in one week? Holy cow! I loved visiting with Emily while she was here on sewing day. Love the pictures!;)