My cute sister posted a list on her blog of some of her favorite things. Noelle followed, and then my cute niece did the same. I am now inspired to post a list of my own. Here goes nothing...just a few of my faves!
Having a Sister who is my Best Friend
Rainy Days
Sleeping Children
Earrings
White Towels
Being a Wife & Mom
Fountain Drinks
Fabric
Smell of Clean Laundry
Green
My Camera
Yummy Cookie Bars (recipe)
Smelly Lotion
My Husband
Etsy
Pens & Paper
Quilts
Evening Walks
Smiles
Holding Hands
Sunglasses
My External Hard Drives
Sewing
Good Friends
Cell Phone & Texting
Pajamas
My Wedding Ring
Smell of a New Baby
Daisies
A Clean House
Photoshop Elements
The Internet
Lamplight
Salad
Pretty Ribbon
Bookstores
Playing BUNCO with my Friends
Buttons
Contact Lenses
Dimples
Laughing Children
Having my Hair Washed in a Salon
Christmas
Flip Flops
Naptime
I'm sure this random list could go on and on. Anyone else want to share some of their favorites?
6 comments:
I love your list. It makes me think of more to put on my list. LOL
I love your list. I might have to do the same.
Pebble ice and lemon squares.
I'm totally with you on the pebble ice, I can't believe forgot that one!
Don't forget Lagoon with 6 kids!
Oh...how could I forget:)
Post a Comment