She's such a cutie, and I'm amazed at how independent and mature you grow your kids to be. It's the best thing in the world, painful as it is to let them be independent, when we want them to always be coming to us for everything. You know what I mean?
6 comments:
AWWWWWW....It does make me sad too. She is getting way to big!
She's such a cutie, and I'm amazed at how independent and mature you grow your kids to be. It's the best thing in the world, painful as it is to let them be independent, when we want them to always be coming to us for everything. You know what I mean?
Awe. I love those sweet little faces. I miss them. Did you use a belt? LOL
No! A dishtowel. Haha!
Maggie, she's getting SO BIG! She's beautiful.
She is such a darling baby! Sad when they grow up.... sigh.
Post a Comment