I have been taking alot of pictures lately and I love my camera with only one slight complaint. When the strap is around my neck, the weight of my camera makes the strap a little uncomfortable. I made this strap cover out of fabric scraps in hope that it will solve my problem. It seems to be working.

5 comments:
Really cute!
It is AWESOME! You are so talented (: Love you tons!!!
oh my gosh. I have been telling Jen that I want to come sew a camera strap and you did it. So cute. I need you to show me how to do that.
I love the first watermelon picture. I tend to like more cool pictures.
Let me know when you are doing your next sewing group. Miss you.
Love it! It's so YOU. The patterns are darling. I'm sure you just whipped it out like not big deal.
Clever!!
Post a Comment