10.22.2010

A very random post!

A scrapbook page I finished a few nights ago.

I want to make these...

and these.

Today, I went to the new Hobby Lobby with some fun friends and found these little treatures...

to do something like this, only cuter. Lila would not cooperate so she is now upstairs having a nap.

But, now...I hear her crying which means she did not go to sleep. I guess I am done blogging!

5 comments:

Bre said...

what a FABULOUS idea for a backdrop for photos. Might just have to copy that. :)

GregR said...

Mag, Thanks for sharing!

Kim M. said...

Okay, I want to borrow that backdrop when you're done. So cute. We need to do those pumpkins too!

Mama Janet said...

You creative Mama you! It's a good thing you've got Lila or you'd be making things all day long!

tracie said...

Love the backdrop. Darling.