Gavin - Maggie - Noelle - Logan - Lila
we just did that too! I could eat her thighs... adorable!
Could that be cuter!?! I don't think it could!You're brave to start this little! N is nearly 3 1/2 and I still can't convince him to do it!
Oh my gosh, SO cute! Good luck!
That might be the cutest thing I've ever seen.
She's too little to be pottie trained? Let's keep her little forever :) Happy Three Lila
Cute and funny. I laughed out loud when I saw the picture. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
we just did that too! I could eat her thighs... adorable!
Could that be cuter!?! I don't think it could!
You're brave to start this little! N is nearly 3 1/2 and I still can't convince him to do it!
Oh my gosh, SO cute! Good luck!
That might be the cutest thing I've ever seen.
She's too little to be pottie trained? Let's keep her little forever :) Happy Three Lila
Cute and funny. I laughed out loud when I saw the picture. :)
Post a Comment