So, I am doing better. Only a week and a half between posts rather than a year and a half. A step in the right direction I must say. This week I have been busy helping some of my wonderful friends with a few sewing projects. I was also able to work on a few of my own projects...a quilt for a friend who is having a baby, a quilt for myself (in bright springy colors because I am so sick of winter), and some new Easter skirts for my girls. I am so happy with how they turned out. Can I just say that I love Heather Bailey fabrics especially the Nicey Jane line which is what I used to make my girls skirts. I will post pictures of the kids wearing the clothes when it warms up enough to actually take them outside for some photos. I am so excited this week is Spring Break. Noelle and I have plans to make a few more skirts for her to wear this summer. She is excited to be making them for herself. She has turned into this very capable young woman...what happened? I was able to snap a few pics of Noelle so she could post on them on her blog. I'm not playing favorites I promise...she is the one of my children who is willing to cooperate when I get the camera out.
2 comments:
Mom you are the BEST! I love the skirt you made me! Thanks for a great Easter! Can't wait to make the new skirt! Love ya!
you are awesome. Good job on the blogging. lol. Luv ya
Post a Comment