4.05.2010

As I mentioned in my last post, this week is Spring Break. I have promised Noelle that I will post on my blog every day of the break. Yikes! She is planning on doing the same. This is actually a good opportunity to do a little catch up. I have had this list of post ideas running around in my head for the past year, so now might be a good time to clear my head.

Because the day is coming to an end and I want to stick with my committment to Noelle I am posting a few of the digi scrapping layouts I have finished. I wish these were all recent pages but unfortunately I am way far behind on my scrapping.


This is my Grandma (Ninnie) who will be 93 this month!


I just can't get enough of her.


You have to love soccer season!


Fun stuff. Lila was only 2 weeks old. So teeny, tiny.


The birthday poster I made for my Niece. I love you Ellie!


Again...I just can't get enough of that face:)

Hmmmm...I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

1 comment:

Becca Hatch said...

So happy to see you posting! Don't let yourself get all stressed out about it and soon it will seem fun.

I can't believe how grown up Noelle looks. Your kids are all darling.